John Abdo, a Naturopathic Doctor and PhD. in Clinical nutrition, has been practicing clinical nutrition for over 40 years in San Antonio, Texas. In the course of his career, he has developed a new approach to health care that is able to predict with great precision, the metabolic weaknesses of any human being years before the illness occurs. This revolutionary testing procedure has been time proven to be consistently accurate, giving an individual years of warning of a disease onset, allowing time for lifestyle changes to take affect before the disease manifests into symptoms.
| Dr. Abdo’s credentials:
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio Texas 1962
- Master of Science Clayton University in St. Louis, Missouri, 1980
- PhD in Preventative and Therapeutic Applied Clinical Nutrition from the Roger J. Williams Graduate School of Nutrition, 1981.
- Doctorate of Homeopathic Medicine from the Board of Medical Examiners for the Florida State Homeopathic Society since 1982
- Metabolic Research Foundation of the State of Illinois 1983
- Research Associate in Biological Medicine at the Occidental Institute Research Foundation in British Columbia, Canada, 1991
- Naturopathic Doctorate from the Texas Naturopathic Medical Association since 1979
- Member of American Council of Applied Clinical Nutrition.
Dr. John Abdo has conducted many seminars for various groups, including medical and dental university students.
Dr. Abdo’s approach to natural healing is not only from the physical, but includes your emotional and spiritual well-being. He has been practicing in San Antonio for over 40 years.
About Our Staff Practitioners